Thursday, October 13, 2011

ta da...

Have I ever told you how much I love Adobe and all of their products; like Photoshop and Acrobat Pro? Just in case I haven't told you, I freaking love them! After a couple of weeks of brainstorming and "un-rusting" myself in Photoshop, I finally have the baby book done, and it's even compiled into a PDF book. Awesome. Now, let me preface all of this by saying that this book is no original idea... I compiled all of the pages and prompts with the help of a couple of pre-made baby books and with some Googling of what other people have done. But I will say all of the pages were originally created by me... and many, many, MANY hours went into creating all 65 of those pages. But it's finally finished. Here's the Baby Book (all 65 individual pages) in a Picasa album; to save loading time, I decided to save each photo in very low quality, since it's not going to stay a digital album and I'll post more progress pictures as I actually get the pages printed and in the scrapbook. But just for your viewing pleasure, here are a few goodies for ya...




I'm so excited to start getting these pages printed, filled out, in the scrapbook, embellished... there's so much to keep me busy, YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment