Saturday, March 31, 2012

picture time...

We had Mason's four month pictures taken at the beginning of this week and I am IN. LOVE. with them! I was referred to Lydia, who owns Lydia Lee Photography, for Mason's newborn pictures (you can see those here) and after talking to her a few times and seeing more of her work (and the fact that she drives all the way up to our house!), I decided I wanted her to photograph Mason's first year for us! She has such a great personality and she is so patient with Mason, waiting to get the right shot. Not to mention the fact that she was out in our front yard with us singing "If You're Happy and You Know It" and making weird noises, trying to get Mason to smile, just once! I love her style and she perfectly captured Mason's silly little personality; I am so looking forward to the rest of his first year's photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment